|
I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward. - Kurt Vonnegut
So I'm frustrated mostly with work and the fact that it bothers me when things fubar out of my control. Especially when it involves people who could be doing a better job but aren't. :p Like me...okay that's not fair. It's not about who is doing what wrong, it's about the fact that I've got a situation and if it ends up that I have cancel one of my tours as a result I'm going to be very discouraged. Sometimes I am very frustrated by where I work.
The excuse of the loudest complainer is that he is getting married and it costs a lot and it's stressful. (Plus he has to go on tour, boo hoo) You know that river you're crying kid do it FAR away from me. My sympathy level for that individual is NIL, NADA, ZILTCH! I'm planning two three week tours WHILE planning THREE count 'em THREE weddings on a meager budget. I don't weep for you little boy...not at all. My advice SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!
Ehm...and zen...hear the ocean...avoid seagull crap...moving on
In other news I am busy as a bee at home. Married life is going quite well thank you, but moving is not. Mainly because we haven't moved yet. That is something we need to do next week and weekend. Then I have to try and set up house while still working. I have to work my part time job the following weekend on Friday night and Sunday while my lovely husband has to work Saturday. Gross huh?
Then we sail into May two VERY tired individuals who are also trying to plan our wedding as well. Don't get me started on that...mainly because I can't darn well get started on it because I have to send these teams (at work) on tours in two weeks and one of them is discouraging me with it's immaturity and lack of support. Ugh...drink more wine. :) Much better.
The weather isn't helping cause it starts off cold in the morning and then works it's way to warm over the day. This should be great except it sucks because you can't totally enjoy spring if it's only here for a few hours. Plus my skin is not happy...
Ugh and double ugh. There is a silver lining in here somewhere I just have to find it...hmm...maybe it's under all the laundry I have no time to do...or under that pile of work I had to take home...or the cat is playing with it.
I'll go check.
So I'm frustrated mostly with work and the fact that it bothers me when things fubar out of my control. Especially when it involves people who could be doing a better job but aren't. :p Like me...okay that's not fair. It's not about who is doing what wrong, it's about the fact that I've got a situation and if it ends up that I have cancel one of my tours as a result I'm going to be very discouraged. Sometimes I am very frustrated by where I work.
The excuse of the loudest complainer is that he is getting married and it costs a lot and it's stressful. (Plus he has to go on tour, boo hoo) You know that river you're crying kid do it FAR away from me. My sympathy level for that individual is NIL, NADA, ZILTCH! I'm planning two three week tours WHILE planning THREE count 'em THREE weddings on a meager budget. I don't weep for you little boy...not at all. My advice SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!
Ehm...and zen...hear the ocean...avoid seagull crap...moving on
In other news I am busy as a bee at home. Married life is going quite well thank you, but moving is not. Mainly because we haven't moved yet. That is something we need to do next week and weekend. Then I have to try and set up house while still working. I have to work my part time job the following weekend on Friday night and Sunday while my lovely husband has to work Saturday. Gross huh?
Then we sail into May two VERY tired individuals who are also trying to plan our wedding as well. Don't get me started on that...mainly because I can't darn well get started on it because I have to send these teams (at work) on tours in two weeks and one of them is discouraging me with it's immaturity and lack of support. Ugh...drink more wine. :) Much better.
The weather isn't helping cause it starts off cold in the morning and then works it's way to warm over the day. This should be great except it sucks because you can't totally enjoy spring if it's only here for a few hours. Plus my skin is not happy...
Ugh and double ugh. There is a silver lining in here somewhere I just have to find it...hmm...maybe it's under all the laundry I have no time to do...or under that pile of work I had to take home...or the cat is playing with it.
I'll go check.

Oh my dear!! I give you many hugs and understanding. You definitely have a LOAD of stuff going on. Lesser people would have crumbled long ago. I give you kudos because despite the fact that you are tired and frustrated, you are still working your hardest to get to the end point and have not given up. So many things went wrong with our move out here and that is the one thing I am thankful for that I didn't have to deal with the headache of my very stressful job at the same time. Anyone from my last job would agree. I will definitely pray that the silver lining can come out and glow to refuel you. Know that I am thinking of you and hoping for some relief for you on any of these pending issues. (like at least the laundry fairy could come; wash, fold, iron and put away everything)
Whoa. Did you know Kurt Vonnegut was going to die on thursday? Because that quote has erie timing...
Thanks for being honest about life... I love/hate my crazy life and it's good to know others feel likewise.
Here's hoping you choose to laugh, too...