Moving soon...

So we get possession of our house at noon this Friday. Part of me is so excited I can hardly stand it and the other part of me is in a bit of shock. It's amazing what has happened in the past three years. I met, dated, fell in love with and married the man of my dreams. I had three, count em, THREE weddings to celebrate this love. Got pregnant had a gorgeous baby girl who is almost one! Bought my first car. Bought my first house...whole hell of a lot of firsts going on since 2006...it's just insane!

I love it. I can't wait to paint our house and set it up...to have my OWN washer and dryer...not to have to hear people walking above me or dealing with weirdos yelling just outside my window...okay there may be weirdos but at least I have a fence to keep them off my yard...lol I know there is a whole lot of new stress that comes with home ownership, but I'm looking forward to new stress while shedding all the worn stress...lol

Arielle is just over ten and a half months old and I still can't believe it. I'm a few weeks away from going back to work and I'm kind of excited about it. Arielle doesn't know it but there's going to a bit of change coming her way in the next few weeks. At least she'll have me at home for a couple of weeks in the new house before I go back. Plus I'm only going back half time so that's just enough for me to get out of the house and her to interact with others while still giving us the chance to be together the predominate amount of time. I would miss her terribly if I had to go back full time.

I don't have a lot else to say so here's my little girl rocking a cute bow AND her favourite hat...lol
1 Response
  1. Lauren Says:

    I always forget you have a blog! I don't know why, and it's brutal, I know! I'm adding your blog to mine today so I will remember to check it! Arielle is SO SO SO beautiful and adorable! And you have great pictures of her:)! I looked at all your house pics on FB, it looks awesome! It's amazing what paint can do! Your floors are just beautiful! Hope all the unpacking and moving goes well!