|
...it's a bit of a redundant statement. I say it at least once every day, but I can't help it they hurt. They aren't swollen either it's the bottom of my feet that hurt...I wish I could wear crocs to work...heck I need to buy crocs to wear at home...I really don't care how ugly they are, they're comfortable...lol Maybe I'll try to buy them this weekend if I can find them for a good enough deal.
Moving on...
So I'm finishing week 33 and moving into 34...it's weird the first few months seemed to go by so slowly as I tried to see a bump growing. Now I hardly remember March and April and we're already in the middle of May...I repeatedly have dreams about labour and birth and honestly can't wait to meet this little girl. At this point I can't wait till I'm done work...because of the hurt feet more so than me not liking work. I'm going to be visiting work with my 'barista baby' as much as I can...I'm sure she'll love being fawned over and then everyone can see her (and I can get out of the house! LOL)
While I dream about meeting her I still can't seem to wrap my head around the reality of all of this. People were wishing me a Happy Mother's day yesterday and it felt weird accepting it although she moved around all day letting me know she was there and giving credence to the fact that I AM a mother. It doesn't get more nurturing than literally giving of your nutrients and energy, not to mention carrying her in a nice warm place while she grows...lol And I even don't mind sacrificing my foot comfort...haha
While this post is not of huge quantity I do want to make an effort to write more so there you go...I'm going to relax before going to bed early as I get to wake up early and open at work tomorrow. See ya! :)
Moving on...
So I'm finishing week 33 and moving into 34...it's weird the first few months seemed to go by so slowly as I tried to see a bump growing. Now I hardly remember March and April and we're already in the middle of May...I repeatedly have dreams about labour and birth and honestly can't wait to meet this little girl. At this point I can't wait till I'm done work...because of the hurt feet more so than me not liking work. I'm going to be visiting work with my 'barista baby' as much as I can...I'm sure she'll love being fawned over and then everyone can see her (and I can get out of the house! LOL)
While I dream about meeting her I still can't seem to wrap my head around the reality of all of this. People were wishing me a Happy Mother's day yesterday and it felt weird accepting it although she moved around all day letting me know she was there and giving credence to the fact that I AM a mother. It doesn't get more nurturing than literally giving of your nutrients and energy, not to mention carrying her in a nice warm place while she grows...lol And I even don't mind sacrificing my foot comfort...haha
While this post is not of huge quantity I do want to make an effort to write more so there you go...I'm going to relax before going to bed early as I get to wake up early and open at work tomorrow. See ya! :)

Hmmm... I'm going to have to devise a way to figure out when YOU'LL be visiting the 'Bucks so that I can go at the same time and fawn TOO!!!! You'll have to ask Marie to put on a duck puppet show to amuse your kid...