4 more work days left.

I'm very excited to be done work...now don't get me wrong I actually love my job, but my feet have in fact started rebelling BIG time and I just don't think I can stand any more...literally. I have these poofy pudgy feet as well as CANKLES! LoL I can't seem to get over that, it shocks me just slightly to not be able to see the difference between my ankles and my calves...I know that this is part of pregnancy but that doesn't mean I have to like it! LoL

She moves a lot still...in fact I think I can feel when she moves her fingers! I'm getting so anxious to meet this little child it's crazy! Yesterday Jonathan and I went to my grandparents place and we did some laundry. I washed her clothes for the first time and had so much fun folding and looking at the little outfits. Yes I know I will wash SO many of her clothes I'll probably hate it very soon but this first time was a lot of fun! :p

You know what's interesting...people like to look at my belly before my face these days which never bothers me I know I do it too when I see someone who looks like they are 'ready to pop' pregnant. So today I noticed someone I know looking at my belly so I said 'yeah she seems to get bigger every day' to which this woman replied 'I carried twins you don't need to tell me about big'...umm okay I don't recall this being a competition. I'm fairly certain my comment didn't sound competitive so needless to say I was fairly taken aback. I almost felt like saying 'I wasn't competing, just commenting on your obvious gaze at my belly'. I'm sure she didn't mean to be so abrupt...but it shocked me all the same. At the beginning of my pregnancy it was 'just you wait' and now it's 'mine was harder than yours'...for the love people!

The worst right now, even above the cankles, is this stupid cough that will not go away! I don't feel any other 'cold' symptoms just this stupid persisting dry cough that I can't seem to drown in enough water or eat enough Halls...VERY annoying...it makes sleeping quite frustrating because when I lay down...you got it, there goes the coughing. I literally woke myself up coughing last night...it was very annoying. Still is...anyway my wonderful husband is getting my ice cream so I'm gonna go eat that now. 3 1/2 weeks till due date...SO EXCITING! :)
0 Responses