|
My parents left this past Wednesday after been here for three weeks...that was very sad for me. I gotta say I was getting used to my mom being here doing all of my cleaning and food making for me. My sister is leaving tomorrow and then Monday that's it I'm mom by myself...at least during the day. Jonathan is such an amazing help when he's here it's wonderful. I'm not all that worried about being with her all day by myself...I'm just in awe that it's me that gets to be her mom.
She is an absolutely amazing baby. She really is. She's been sleeping really well...she wakes up to feed and then usually goes back to sleep. In fact the first stint at night she sometimes even gives me almost four hours before she wakes up again...unless she's cluster feeding then I'm a dairy cow on call...LOL Sometimes once an hour...but since this gets to be my job I don't mind doing it...I don't know if that's just cause it's only been three weeks or because I have been sleeping during the day a lot. Heck I'm taking everyone's advice and sleeping when she sleeps even with my family here...although they've been doing my cooking and cleaning so even while I sleep stuff gets done...I'm not sure what'll happen next week. My mom comes back in September I hope it's not too messy here for her...hahaha
On Monday just before my parents left we got Jonathan's Aunt to take some pics of Arielle and they came out amazingly honestly they make me cry I can't believe that the baby in those pics is my daughter she's just so gorgeous it's painful...lol I have some of the pics up on my facebook...but I'll try to add a couple to my posts when I get a chance to rant about what it's like for me being a first time mom. :)

Post a Comment