|
Cutest little teddy bear ever!
So her sleep is getting better...she sleeps a bit longer at night which helps her disposition during the day. Naps are still about 30-45 minutes which isn't ideal for mom but she's mostly happy when she's awake so I'm not gonna complain too much.
She's absolutely hilarious while we feed her and for some reason when Jonathan is home she likes to stare at him which can make it difficult for me to get the spoon in her mouth if he's on the other side of me...haha
She's faring a bit better on the whole making strange thing...mostly because I've figured out that if she gets a chance to get used to a place from the vantage point of my lap then she doesn't mind being held by other people for awhile...she just needs to be able to see me every now and again. I know it's just a phase so I'm trying not to make excuses for her...if she just wants me then she just wants me...lol
Anyway she's down for another nap so I'm going to try and get some food in me before she wakes up in more than likely half an hour...lol

Post a Comment