|
Okay I absolutely love having my family here I really do. I want my parents to move here, not that I haven't said that to them a thousand times already but I still have to let it be known that my parents rock!
So they got here on Wednesday and after Arielle seems to love having them here too. She really does enjoy an audience so if there is an audience that gives her undivided attention (not to mention TWO big containers of new toys) then she's in heaven. She now has more Elmo stuff than I know what to do with and frankly my mom went overboard on the toys that make noise...I'm thisclose to calling her at 4 in the morning when she gets back and just play an Elmo toy over the phone as payback...LOL
Arielle's favourite thus far is the Elmo phone...it's a phone and it sounds like Elmo, her two favourite things! lol
I went to work yesterday for 8 hours which was weird, I haven't worked that long since I was about 5 months pregnant...lol My feet definitely had a few things to say about that when I got home. From the sounds of things Arielle had a blast with my parents, but she was still happy to see me when I got home so she hasn't forgotten me completely...lol I had a moment where I felt like I was 15 again, my dad dropped me off at work (Jonathan had our car :) and my mom made my lunch...boom I was a teenager again...haha
Today we are running some errands to pick up stuff for Arielle's first of two birthday parties. This Sunday is her party with my family at our house, next Sunday she gets a party with Jonathan's family at his grandparent's house...this is because Jonathan has a lot of family and they wouldn't all fit in our house...so thanks to his grandparents for the loan.
I'm going to go get ready while Arielle is sleeping just figured since I was somewhat inspired to write I would put a little blurb up so I'm not totally neglecting my blog...I'll try to write a fuller update after the dust has settled...just before it gets kicked up again in July when we fly to BC! :)
Here's my girl be ridiculously cute:
So they got here on Wednesday and after Arielle seems to love having them here too. She really does enjoy an audience so if there is an audience that gives her undivided attention (not to mention TWO big containers of new toys) then she's in heaven. She now has more Elmo stuff than I know what to do with and frankly my mom went overboard on the toys that make noise...I'm thisclose to calling her at 4 in the morning when she gets back and just play an Elmo toy over the phone as payback...LOL
Arielle's favourite thus far is the Elmo phone...it's a phone and it sounds like Elmo, her two favourite things! lol
I went to work yesterday for 8 hours which was weird, I haven't worked that long since I was about 5 months pregnant...lol My feet definitely had a few things to say about that when I got home. From the sounds of things Arielle had a blast with my parents, but she was still happy to see me when I got home so she hasn't forgotten me completely...lol I had a moment where I felt like I was 15 again, my dad dropped me off at work (Jonathan had our car :) and my mom made my lunch...boom I was a teenager again...haha
Today we are running some errands to pick up stuff for Arielle's first of two birthday parties. This Sunday is her party with my family at our house, next Sunday she gets a party with Jonathan's family at his grandparent's house...this is because Jonathan has a lot of family and they wouldn't all fit in our house...so thanks to his grandparents for the loan.
I'm going to go get ready while Arielle is sleeping just figured since I was somewhat inspired to write I would put a little blurb up so I'm not totally neglecting my blog...I'll try to write a fuller update after the dust has settled...just before it gets kicked up again in July when we fly to BC! :)
Here's my girl be ridiculously cute:

Post a Comment