|
Okay you know what after reading the news I've come to two conclusions:
1) There are people who should never be allowed to procreate...NEVER.
2) I shouldn't read the news...it's too depressing.
Honestly Jonathan and I have talked about moving out of the city and news stories like this (warning: story is horrific so please click the link at your own risk) just make me want to move even more. Of course the actual move will more than likely happen in a year or two but still I just can't imagine my children having to grow up around this sort of thing. Oh and I do realize I can't shelter them and certainly don't want to hide them from the world or anything but hey if I can at least mute some of the horrors that are out there for a little while and allow them to retain their sweetness for as long as possible I'm going to do what I can. :)
To move aware from the morose I get to buy a new coffee make today. I'm kinda pumped. Our glass carafe broke on the last one so I'm gonna upgrade the next one to actually have a thermos carafe instead. I can't stand it when the coffee just cooks longer after it's been brewed...so gross. Yes I'm a coffee snob, can you blame me? :)
Arielle has finally gone back to sleeping through the night! Her cough is still there but not nearly at the intensity and she usually can fall back asleep after she's coughed for a bit so mommy and daddy actually get a somewhat good nights sleep. Like this morning I actually could get up with her and didn't feel completely exhausted...it's a nice feeling.
It's funny I can come up with long detailed blogs in my head but whenever I actually get around to writing it down, nothing. I've been perusing blogs lately and some people seem to have this amazing way with words and I thought I had that gift once...now I'm wondering if it left me...hmm...it'd be nice to get that back but hey it's all good.
Anyway my babe is having herself a nap so I'm gonna get all ready for my day...woot...yay for new coffee makers! :)
1) There are people who should never be allowed to procreate...NEVER.
2) I shouldn't read the news...it's too depressing.
Honestly Jonathan and I have talked about moving out of the city and news stories like this (warning: story is horrific so please click the link at your own risk) just make me want to move even more. Of course the actual move will more than likely happen in a year or two but still I just can't imagine my children having to grow up around this sort of thing. Oh and I do realize I can't shelter them and certainly don't want to hide them from the world or anything but hey if I can at least mute some of the horrors that are out there for a little while and allow them to retain their sweetness for as long as possible I'm going to do what I can. :)
To move aware from the morose I get to buy a new coffee make today. I'm kinda pumped. Our glass carafe broke on the last one so I'm gonna upgrade the next one to actually have a thermos carafe instead. I can't stand it when the coffee just cooks longer after it's been brewed...so gross. Yes I'm a coffee snob, can you blame me? :)
Arielle has finally gone back to sleeping through the night! Her cough is still there but not nearly at the intensity and she usually can fall back asleep after she's coughed for a bit so mommy and daddy actually get a somewhat good nights sleep. Like this morning I actually could get up with her and didn't feel completely exhausted...it's a nice feeling.
It's funny I can come up with long detailed blogs in my head but whenever I actually get around to writing it down, nothing. I've been perusing blogs lately and some people seem to have this amazing way with words and I thought I had that gift once...now I'm wondering if it left me...hmm...it'd be nice to get that back but hey it's all good.
Anyway my babe is having herself a nap so I'm gonna get all ready for my day...woot...yay for new coffee makers! :)

sheri,
you do. you do have an amazing way with words.
enjoy the java!