Doing the dishes...

Arielle just did the cutest thing tonight...okay she's constantly doing cute things but this just struck me as way too adorable. She watched me as I loaded the dishwasher, carefully noting I was putting dishes into it...then she took a couple of plastic containers out of her her 'yes' cupboard* and put them in to the dishwasher for me...SO CUTE! Honestly I couldn't stand it...she was helping! le sigh Remind me of this when I have to fight tooth and nail to get her to do the dishes in ten years...lol

Last night was a little bit better sleep wise and today was exponentially better nap wise...so I'm hoping tonight will be even better and that we're on our way to being done with this cold...I'll keep you posted I'm sure. :)

*her yes cupboard is one that has all of our plastic containers in it...then there's at least one cupboard that she can play in which is nice when I'm trying to make supper...my mom taught me that :)
1 Response
  1. Celyn Says:

    That's too cute Sheri. Isn't it amazing how kids can have that mimicking intuition? Talk to you soon. :)