Wow it's October and this will be my only post this month...



I just realized that it's been a good month since I wrote anything and now feel compelled to write a post. Not really sure why but I do. Arielle is napping now so I'm going to attempt a something coherent :p

Arielle and I went and visited my parents in the middle of this month. It was a fun time. She is getting to be pretty good at flying. Especially since she's flown quite a few times for a little girl that isn't even 18 months! :) Maybe that's cause Mom is milking the 'free till 2' thing as best I can...haha

While out at my parents my mom pulled out a chair I used to sit on all the time when I was around Arielle's age. When you see the pics together isn't it crazy?? Also can you believe the pink carpet I had to deal with in my room? LoL No wonder I hated pink for so long. I'm cutting this post short at the moment because I realized I need to scan some more old school pics into my computer before Arielle wakes up...maybe I'll have something more inspirational to say later...lol
0 Responses