|
I'm most definitely getting that 'want another baby' urge. It mostly has to do with the fact that it's 2010 and Jonathan and I have agreed this is the year we want to try for baby number two.
Now being me I keep talking about the 'plans' and how well it would work out if...yadda yadda. I'm fully aware that we can't control when we get pregnant. I'd honestly be pretty happy if it happened any time this year. I would like to be able to go to my parents place for Christmas but I also want to submit to the Lord's plans so I just keep laying it in his hands.
And I watch the Veggie Tales episode that teaches about patience...it's very helpful...lol
Speaking of Veggie Tales we've scaled back the viewing for our little fan here at home.
She seems incredibly fascinated with the fact that her feet are beneath the blanket. She gets so thrilled every time she 'finds' them after pulling it off...lol I love, love, LOVE looking at life through the eyes of a toddler. It's so cute!
I was reading back in the first couple months of her life how little sleep we were getting and I'm just marveling how that's changed. She is truly an amazing sleeper, sure she has her bad days but really they are few and far between. Over all she's awesome! She sleeps from about 8 at night to between 8 and 9 in the morning, then goes down for a nap between 1 and 1:30...she'll probably chat and sing to herself, even giggle, for sometimes an hour and a half, then she'll sleep for almost two hours...and I swear to you she'll go to bed fine at 8 that night...it's crazy talk!
Sure this will probably change or the two year molars will come and mess with it, but right now I don't care about what could happen cause she's a sleeping dream. Which is why the rose coloured glasses are back on about a newborn...lol
Anyway my dream child is up so should go play with her...look at me all bloggy at the beginning of a month. :)

Maybe we can have luck together. :)