|
There really isn't an excuse. Arielle was plenty cute in May, but for some reason after my fairly consistent blogging in April I apparently gave up completely in the month of May. I really should try harder. But I've said that too many times for it to count so I'll just show you some pictures of her May cuteness.
This one on the left is from the morning of us packing to go visit my parents in Ontario. Clearly putting clothes on Arielle was not first on my list. However she did help by putting on slippers...my slippers. She really is very clever.
Our trip in Ontario was a lot of fun. My sister came and we just hung out and bonded, like we are likely to do when we hang out. Arielle was many realms of cute AND was able to go down a slide by herself for the first time. Grandma was VERY happy to be present for this momentous occasion. Now when I take her to the park near our house I can't seem to get her off the slide unless I bribe her with the privilege of watch 'Bob'.

Post a Comment