|
So we went from record highs in April to actual moments of snow in May. I think Manitoba
weather has some problems making up it's mind. I was all for rain because all the dust was making my allergies unbearable but I didn't mean it had to come with a 10+ degree drop in temperature! *sigh*
Anyway back to motherhood, just had to do the weather segway...lol I was doing so well blogging fairly regularly and then I dropped off the face of planet there for a couple of weeks. Now, mind you, my come back is a lot sooner then it has been so I shall take some pride in that. I don't have much to say so to make it more interesting I shall put up an adorable picture of my daughter :)
Anyway back to motherhood, just had to do the weather segway...lol I was doing so well blogging fairly regularly and then I dropped off the face of planet there for a couple of weeks. Now, mind you, my come back is a lot sooner then it has been so I shall take some pride in that. I don't have much to say so to make it more interesting I shall put up an adorable picture of my daughter :)

Post a Comment