Daughterisms

I don't even know where to start here. I wanted to put some daughterisms but there are so many I think I'll just throw some in here just to lighten up the mood on my blog. So folks don't think I'm gonna talk about deep pain and healing the whole time...lol

My daughter is funny. Really she is here's an example. Yesterday myself, my sister in law, DD and my niece are all hanging out upstairs in DD's playroom. DD gets upset about something and starts whining, which never sounds good. I tell her to stop and talk to me in a normal voice. My sister in law also mentions to DD that when you are frustrated it's not good to whine and DD says: It's not? In that tone that lets us know she's actually shocked by this information. You mean you're telling me I can communicate my frustration without whining, I am at a loss! LoL It was funny.

Her classic 'ism' is something that is done on repeat throughout the day:
DD: Mommy?
Me: Yes hunny.
DD: What are you doing?
Answer example:
Me: I'm getting some sugar
DD: Mmm I love sugar
This can be interchanged with 'Daddy' instead of Mommy and it is literally on repeat throughout the day, she is constantly asking us what we are doing. It used to be 'What are you donan' but has now graduated to the actual word doing. Still being asked, constantly, all the time...in fact please don't ever ask me what I'm doing, I'm sick of answering it...lol
0 Responses