Back on Facebook.

I think I last 4 whole months, pretty much to the day, give or take 24 hours...lol I figure that's pretty darn good and I think it shook my NEED to be on Facebook all the time. Who's to say the need won't come back but I am trying to at least control it this time around. For starters I do not have the app on my phone, I had it for 12 hours and couldn't stop checking so no app! Therefore I can only check Facebook on my computer, if I need the app in the future I can always get it then.

I also parred down my friends list. If you are one of those friends who is thinking, what you're back on Facebook I can't see you I can't believe you unfriended me!! For starters I hope you aren't that dramatic, however if you are curious there are two reasons. One, we didn't interact, like, at all, so I had no idea you cared to see me on Facebook. If you would like to interact then by all means let me know and we'll be friends on social networking again in no time!! Or two, I was going kinda insane and could possibly have unfriended those I did not want to unfriend! For this I am sorry and again, let me know and we'll be back in business.

For the most part my guess is they won't notice they were unfriended much like they probably didn't notice I was gone! LOL Anyway, back on Facebook, still gonna blog occasionally and life is going on. I think I'll have some tea. :)