Yeah...still got nuthin'...title idea anyone?

Oh darn it's happening again. I can't think of a title yet I feel like I want to write a post so we'll see where this takes me and who knows, I could come up with a title later. :)

Right okay gotta do this before I forget! Thanks to Whippersnapper for her wonderful idea for me to go and get ice cream. I had forgotten that ice cream is a failure proof decision and enjoyed the success of said decision.

Thanks also to Tim. You're right I've got a great man and when it comes down to it I am very happy to have found him now. Things are starting to look up, thanks for the prayer!! I really willl make it back to church, honest and truly I will. ahaha

It's actually weird now that we may have a wedding date. There still are a couple of things to straighten out so it's not set in stone, but there is peace to be found in realizing that we can actually count down to a day!

We may have found an apartment...we're checking it out tomorrow. It's a sublet that we heard about through Jonathan's mom so hopefully it'll work out. Then all we have to do is buy ourselves a bed and our goals for this month are met.

Oh hey found out something the other day. Jonathan might get to go to Florida for work. I can hear all of you Manitobans groaning. I KNOW! And he can't take me, I'm not a spouse yet and it's for two weeks and I certainly can't leave work for two weeks but FLORIDA people. I could really use a business trip to Florida even if only to feel some warm sunshine for once...I mean the kind of warm sunshine not accompanied by a -30 degree breeze. :p

I'm trying to convince him to let us get the bed before he goes so I can stay in his apartment to take care of the cat and sleep on a new bed...doesn't that sound like a fantastic idea?? Yeah I thought so too...it's tough being brilliant like me.

Saw the funniest cartoon yesterday and had to share:


LOL...I don't know why it was funny...there is actually a series of cartoons about guard duck and his migratory love...but this just struck me as funny.

Enjoy folks...Happy Belated Valentines Day.

2 Responses
  1. Krista Says:

    You should title this "Hug a Beer". LOL

    Man alive, how is it that your husband-to-be gets to go to Florida for work and mine gets stuck going to REGINA?? Crazy.


  2. Tim Says:

    It's funny cause he hugged a beer and we all can relate to that in some point in our lives. At least I can.