The re-post...post

It's funny, I'll open up my blog and think that I have so many things to say and once I get here, I got nothing.

Yesterday I went to one of Jonathan's Aunt's places. She has these annual parties for all of the women in the family, those who are born in as well as married in. Apparently I qualify even if I'm techinically not married to the man yet. :) I met some cousin's I haven't met before and got to know some Aunts I still hadn't talked to...plus I got to hang out with Jonathan's sisters one of whom already is one of my best friends.

In short it was great and it made me kind of sad that I don't live close to my family. I mean I could move to an area where they are but it wouldn't be the same. These people have been nurturing close family relationships for years. It kind of made me sad that my family is all over the map.

It was nice to be welcomed in so whole heartedly. They are a fun group of women I really like them.

And for some reason I didn't post this entry almost a month ago. Rereading it brought me back to that Saturday night which was really quite fun. I wish that my family could be close enough geographically so we could do that. It was a good time.

I also wish I had time for just anything that I actually want to do.
0 Responses