|
...and start sneezing, sometimes for five hours. I tried to find out what sort of allergy I had but finally came to the conclusion that it must be an allergy to consciousness. - James Thurber
Yeah that's it! I'm allergic to consciousness! It's not pollen or my cat's dander it's consciousness...I wonder if there is an over the counter medication for that cause that would help me sleep I think...lol
So what do I have to write about today? Hmm...let's see well it took me a few hours from writing that line before I continued...you see I had to bring my husband to work then come back home and drink coffee so that I could be somewhat coherent...I'll need more again before I go to work that's for sure. I have also showered and am looking forward to tanning before work. Yay.
Actually today won't be that hard at work because I'm training one of the new girls and basically she has to do most of the work...and I watch. LoL SOO difficult. This weekend Jonathan and I are going to try and set up our new toaster oven...actually it's like a supped up toaster oven it's fantastic...then we'll have to use it. :)
OH and it's mother's day and I wanted to order some flowers for my mom but I keep forgetting...Hey Judi you always read this wanna hook me up? LOL Seriously though I gotta do something, mom gets Julia out there so I gotta at least figure something out. You know last minute because that's how I play. Go me.
Guess what...I'm still watching TLC...but right now it's 10 Years Younger...although Baby Story is on in a few minutes...I'm telling you I'm an addict. Maybe once my allergies/cold tames down a bit I'll go out more...although I really enjoy going to work in the evenings. I get to talk to some fantastic people every night and it's a fun and relaxing job.
I'm gonna eat jello now...even though this chocolate commercial is killin' me. *sigh* Right...jello. :)
Yeah that's it! I'm allergic to consciousness! It's not pollen or my cat's dander it's consciousness...I wonder if there is an over the counter medication for that cause that would help me sleep I think...lol
So what do I have to write about today? Hmm...let's see well it took me a few hours from writing that line before I continued...you see I had to bring my husband to work then come back home and drink coffee so that I could be somewhat coherent...I'll need more again before I go to work that's for sure. I have also showered and am looking forward to tanning before work. Yay.
Actually today won't be that hard at work because I'm training one of the new girls and basically she has to do most of the work...and I watch. LoL SOO difficult. This weekend Jonathan and I are going to try and set up our new toaster oven...actually it's like a supped up toaster oven it's fantastic...then we'll have to use it. :)
OH and it's mother's day and I wanted to order some flowers for my mom but I keep forgetting...Hey Judi you always read this wanna hook me up? LOL Seriously though I gotta do something, mom gets Julia out there so I gotta at least figure something out. You know last minute because that's how I play. Go me.
Guess what...I'm still watching TLC...but right now it's 10 Years Younger...although Baby Story is on in a few minutes...I'm telling you I'm an addict. Maybe once my allergies/cold tames down a bit I'll go out more...although I really enjoy going to work in the evenings. I get to talk to some fantastic people every night and it's a fun and relaxing job.
I'm gonna eat jello now...even though this chocolate commercial is killin' me. *sigh* Right...jello. :)

Post a Comment