|
Okay the quotes are on hiatus for the moment because I have some title ideas right now...like today where I would just like ya'll to know that I watch too much TLC now! LoL
You see I don't work at Providence any more (it didn't work out) so right now I just work at Fabutan which, at this point, is just evenings so I get to watch daytime TV.
And I have watched way too much TLC...do you wanna know what they show during the day? Oh yeah a HECK of a lot of shows like 'baby story' 'bringing home baby' and more...I swear it has made me SOO frickin' broody! Jonathan keeps telling me to stop watching it, but I can't! That moment when the baby is born LORD I bawl every time it's ridiculous.
No I don't want to get pregnant I just...
Okay so a little bit I want to get pregnant but now is a crappy time and I know that.
But BROODY...Sheri is BROODY! What makes it worse is I REALLY want to be able to experience these things that I see on TV with Krista. I want to be around her as she's pregnant and go visit when she has the baby and for the LOVE of God finally see what their children will look like.
GAH...you know I thought after I got married people would keep asking me when I'm gonna have kids...forget that I can't stop thinking about it! LoL I wanna know what my kids are gonna look like and I'm still wrapping my head around the idea that it's actually possible for me to have kids! I mean before it was just a dream now with Jonathan it's a reality it's so bizarre.
Am I romanticizing it? Umm ya! Isn't that the point? If I thought about all of the stuff that having a baby entails I would not want one...I know what I'd be giving up...hence the not a good idea to get pregnant now...that doesn't mean that I can't think about what my baby would look like or what pregnancy will be like.
*sigh* Turn off TLC Sheri...go watch CSI. lmao
You see I don't work at Providence any more (it didn't work out) so right now I just work at Fabutan which, at this point, is just evenings so I get to watch daytime TV.
And I have watched way too much TLC...do you wanna know what they show during the day? Oh yeah a HECK of a lot of shows like 'baby story' 'bringing home baby' and more...I swear it has made me SOO frickin' broody! Jonathan keeps telling me to stop watching it, but I can't! That moment when the baby is born LORD I bawl every time it's ridiculous.
No I don't want to get pregnant I just...
Okay so a little bit I want to get pregnant but now is a crappy time and I know that.
But BROODY...Sheri is BROODY! What makes it worse is I REALLY want to be able to experience these things that I see on TV with Krista. I want to be around her as she's pregnant and go visit when she has the baby and for the LOVE of God finally see what their children will look like.
GAH...you know I thought after I got married people would keep asking me when I'm gonna have kids...forget that I can't stop thinking about it! LoL I wanna know what my kids are gonna look like and I'm still wrapping my head around the idea that it's actually possible for me to have kids! I mean before it was just a dream now with Jonathan it's a reality it's so bizarre.
Am I romanticizing it? Umm ya! Isn't that the point? If I thought about all of the stuff that having a baby entails I would not want one...I know what I'd be giving up...hence the not a good idea to get pregnant now...that doesn't mean that I can't think about what my baby would look like or what pregnancy will be like.
*sigh* Turn off TLC Sheri...go watch CSI. lmao

wow... no more prov. is this a good thing? bad thing? happy thing?
since you're unemployed during the day, wanna go for coffee? there's a fabulous new little place in the exchange.