|
It's the transition that's troublesome. - Isaac Asimov
I'm back to quotes...actually I'm sure you can figure that out just by reading the titles so I'll stop stating the obvious.
Why did you leave Prov? Is a very good question. In short the position was going in a direction that I wasn't willing to take it. It would have required a kind of dedication to the job that I'm not willing to give right now. My familial relationships and marriage are more important to me and what was being asked of me far exceeded what I was willing to give. So I made the decision to resign and let them hire someone that was more mailable than myself. :)
In answer to Michele's question it is most definitely a good thing. It was a good decision and I'm feeling a lot better now stress wise so it's definitely good. I'd also love to go out for coffee. :) Give me a call and we'll set it up! :)
Right anyway...today I am going to a bridal shower for me...I'm looking forward to it, it's with mostly Jonathan's family and a bit of mine...it'll be fun. Plus let's me honest, there's presents...I love presents...lol OH and before that I get to go shopping with Krista for wedding stuff...so I should probably you know, shower and get ready. :)
I'm back to quotes...actually I'm sure you can figure that out just by reading the titles so I'll stop stating the obvious.
Why did you leave Prov? Is a very good question. In short the position was going in a direction that I wasn't willing to take it. It would have required a kind of dedication to the job that I'm not willing to give right now. My familial relationships and marriage are more important to me and what was being asked of me far exceeded what I was willing to give. So I made the decision to resign and let them hire someone that was more mailable than myself. :)
In answer to Michele's question it is most definitely a good thing. It was a good decision and I'm feeling a lot better now stress wise so it's definitely good. I'd also love to go out for coffee. :) Give me a call and we'll set it up! :)
Right anyway...today I am going to a bridal shower for me...I'm looking forward to it, it's with mostly Jonathan's family and a bit of mine...it'll be fun. Plus let's me honest, there's presents...I love presents...lol OH and before that I get to go shopping with Krista for wedding stuff...so I should probably you know, shower and get ready. :)

Post a Comment