What to say what to say

You know I don't know what to say...I have a lot of words flowing through my head and for some reason whenever I get to this thing I have nothing to put forth...I think if I did this blog thing more consistently it'd be easier...anyway:

So I'm reading throughs omething I wrote about 6 or 7 years ago and wow have I grown as a writer since then...yikes....I mean I'm certainly not perfect but I can articulate myself a lot better now I think...now if only I could work out this new idea properly and actually finish the idea that'd be nice.

Work is going well...I love it...I really do...I mean we have the stressful days but it's still a great job. I was thinking the other day about maybe going to school again...but right now I'm looking at keeping a job longer than a few months. And hey after a full year I can get mat leave...if I were in the need of mat leave of course. :p

I got nothin' else people...just that Jonathan and I need to be getting a new computer soon or fixing the laptop cause this thing I'm writing on now is driving me nuts!
2 Responses
  1. My dream job would involve being around a lot of coffee all the time too. You must tell us which Starbucks you are working at and the exact times you walk around with those wonderful little free samples so all your blog buddies can drop by and be treated! (hint hint!) =>


  2. Jae Says:

    Indeed, I can't wait to start working with you...how much of a blast will that be?!? I start monday!