|
She's back on quotes folks...this one is by John Lancaster Spalding. It's random and I like it. So I'm reading That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis because I'm going back to reading books that actually inspire me to write. I have no idea if it'll work but heck I miss reading. lol I wanted to read the new Harry Potter but I refuse to buy the hardcover on the grounds that I can't afford it. However when all seven come out in paperback I'll hook myself up.
Besides Lewis has way more meat than Rowling I'm sorry to say. I'm also going to tackle Tolstoy, I don't know if that's brave or stupid but I'm gonna do it.
Onto some interesting.
Like the fact that I work at the Starbucks on Taylor if anyone blog related or not would like to come a taste a coffee beverage and meet me in person...if said blogger hadn't done so already...lol
Anyway I'm going to go read some blogs now it's been awhile since I've done that. :)
Besides Lewis has way more meat than Rowling I'm sorry to say. I'm also going to tackle Tolstoy, I don't know if that's brave or stupid but I'm gonna do it.
Onto some interesting.
Like the fact that I work at the Starbucks on Taylor if anyone blog related or not would like to come a taste a coffee beverage and meet me in person...if said blogger hadn't done so already...lol
Anyway I'm going to go read some blogs now it's been awhile since I've done that. :)

Post a Comment