|
I love family. You know I really do. I wish to high heaven that I could be around them so much more than I am. There is a wedding happening in BC this August and I SOOOO want to be there. I could see my cousin get married AND I could see my sister and her husband's new home. It would be amazing...and I can't because, oh yeah, we don't have the money. Stupid money...I hate it and my lack of it...lol
Ehm...I'm gonna move on now. I'd go on and on about not blogging but really who am I apologising to. You see my laptop it's on the fritz and I'm used to typing on that when I blog AND when I write. With it gone and me having to use Jonathan's computer I am not into writing a whole lot. This keyboard is weird and the computer is slow...in short...not fun.
Wish me luck...
So I've finally seen the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie...'At World's End'...and if the end of the world contains the view at the end of the movie I'm ALL for the end of the world...lol That sparked a need to see the movie 'Haven' so my girls Krista and Jae and I watched 'Haven' and 'Ned Kelly' while our guys went golfing. It was fun...of course that was a few days ago
Uh now I'm looking at working 8 days in a row and turning 30 somewhere in there.
Life it weird, I wish I could articulate it properly.
Ehm...I'm gonna move on now. I'd go on and on about not blogging but really who am I apologising to. You see my laptop it's on the fritz and I'm used to typing on that when I blog AND when I write. With it gone and me having to use Jonathan's computer I am not into writing a whole lot. This keyboard is weird and the computer is slow...in short...not fun.
Wish me luck...
So I've finally seen the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie...'At World's End'...and if the end of the world contains the view at the end of the movie I'm ALL for the end of the world...lol That sparked a need to see the movie 'Haven' so my girls Krista and Jae and I watched 'Haven' and 'Ned Kelly' while our guys went golfing. It was fun...of course that was a few days ago
Uh now I'm looking at working 8 days in a row and turning 30 somewhere in there.
Life it weird, I wish I could articulate it properly.

Ah yes, the wonderful Orlando marathon! Watching movies with you and Krista wasn't distracting at all...maybe you just need to get used to me being around. Ha ha, your stuck with me!!!