|
Okay I've bought my first set of maternity clothes and amongst them is three pairs of pants that I am in LOVE with...on pair of jeans, a pair of khaki's for work and a nice pair of black pants that are SO comfortable! Seriously I don't want to see a belt for a LONG arse time!
So how have I been. Pregnancy wise I'm doing quite fine, especially with my new purchases. Over Christmas I think I gained a ton but I don't know if that's accurate I'll know more next week at my appointment. Right now this kid likes to swim laps or something...lol I haven't got to full kicks or anything, it's more along the lines of gurgling like my stomach is rumbling or something...it's very cool and bizarre at the same time.
I've graduated from sitting on our couch (which is actually my old twin bed) to sitting on a chair that my grandpa gave me in spring. It is just so very perfect for me right now and since I have my laptop back I don't have to deal with the very uncomfortable chair in front of our desktop computer. I'm finding that trying to get up from the 'couch' is certainly not easy for me any more so why fight it. I have this area all staked out, computer, table to put over my lap to eat...access to the TV if need be...I never have to leave here again. Except for the whole can't work from here...I don't know if that works. Latte's from an armchair? Yeah not gonna fly well...
I wish I had more to say but I've just sent out a bunch of long emails and seem to have run out of words so I'm gonna listen to the hairspray soundtrack because I'm obsessed...off to sing 'you can't stop the beat'...lol
So how have I been. Pregnancy wise I'm doing quite fine, especially with my new purchases. Over Christmas I think I gained a ton but I don't know if that's accurate I'll know more next week at my appointment. Right now this kid likes to swim laps or something...lol I haven't got to full kicks or anything, it's more along the lines of gurgling like my stomach is rumbling or something...it's very cool and bizarre at the same time.
I've graduated from sitting on our couch (which is actually my old twin bed) to sitting on a chair that my grandpa gave me in spring. It is just so very perfect for me right now and since I have my laptop back I don't have to deal with the very uncomfortable chair in front of our desktop computer. I'm finding that trying to get up from the 'couch' is certainly not easy for me any more so why fight it. I have this area all staked out, computer, table to put over my lap to eat...access to the TV if need be...I never have to leave here again. Except for the whole can't work from here...I don't know if that works. Latte's from an armchair? Yeah not gonna fly well...
I wish I had more to say but I've just sent out a bunch of long emails and seem to have run out of words so I'm gonna listen to the hairspray soundtrack because I'm obsessed...off to sing 'you can't stop the beat'...lol

Post a Comment