|
...so I've got some randomness floating around my head and figured I'd share it with you...my blog who shall inadvertently share it with the internet folks. :p
To start I got a Christmas card from England today...THANKS FLEUR! It was so cute and a very happy surprise in the freezing cold that is Manitoba right now.
Next random thought...my husband is doing a digital painting of me and it's kind of fun to watch...he really is quite good. (Apparently the technique he is using is a 'knock off of John Boyle'...this means not much to me but if ya'll know who that is...that's who he is emulating :)
Apparently Heath Ledger died today. For some reason this is affecting me in a weird way. I'm not really in tears nor am I waiting and ripping down my shrine to him...at the same time I'm quite shocked that he's dead. I mean he was 28, a VERY good actor and as far as I knew not really a tabloid darling...how does this happen? I'm sure we'll find all kinds of dirty laundry out as his death is analyzed from every angle possible...but right now I'm just missing all the movies he would have rocked that he won't be in...(I'm also looking at my copy of '10 Things I Hate About You and wondering what it will feel like to watch that again now) and am looking forward to 'The Dark Knight' with a twinge of sadness because I'm sure Ledger's performance of 'The Joker' will be fantastic. So RIP Heath Ledger...my heart goes out to his little daughter who will never know him. :(
Speaking of children my child is moving a lot now which just so cool and so weird. It's a strange feeling to know someone is alive inside of you moving of their own accord. It is just so amazing how creation works and when it's happen inside you it lends itself to it's own level of amazing! Today is another one of those days where it's almost like I can feel my skin stretching...lol I mean I know I'm getting bigger all the time but there are some days where it's like I can feel the moment as it happens...it's rather nuts.
Thanks again to everyone who was so encouraging in regards to my last ramblings...it's a weird process this whole pregnancy thing...I sometimes still can't believe it's happening to me. :) Now as per my newest obsession, I think I might watch Hairspray...LOL
To start I got a Christmas card from England today...THANKS FLEUR! It was so cute and a very happy surprise in the freezing cold that is Manitoba right now.
Next random thought...my husband is doing a digital painting of me and it's kind of fun to watch...he really is quite good. (Apparently the technique he is using is a 'knock off of John Boyle'...this means not much to me but if ya'll know who that is...that's who he is emulating :)
Apparently Heath Ledger died today. For some reason this is affecting me in a weird way. I'm not really in tears nor am I waiting and ripping down my shrine to him...at the same time I'm quite shocked that he's dead. I mean he was 28, a VERY good actor and as far as I knew not really a tabloid darling...how does this happen? I'm sure we'll find all kinds of dirty laundry out as his death is analyzed from every angle possible...but right now I'm just missing all the movies he would have rocked that he won't be in...(I'm also looking at my copy of '10 Things I Hate About You and wondering what it will feel like to watch that again now) and am looking forward to 'The Dark Knight' with a twinge of sadness because I'm sure Ledger's performance of 'The Joker' will be fantastic. So RIP Heath Ledger...my heart goes out to his little daughter who will never know him. :(
Speaking of children my child is moving a lot now which just so cool and so weird. It's a strange feeling to know someone is alive inside of you moving of their own accord. It is just so amazing how creation works and when it's happen inside you it lends itself to it's own level of amazing! Today is another one of those days where it's almost like I can feel my skin stretching...lol I mean I know I'm getting bigger all the time but there are some days where it's like I can feel the moment as it happens...it's rather nuts.
Thanks again to everyone who was so encouraging in regards to my last ramblings...it's a weird process this whole pregnancy thing...I sometimes still can't believe it's happening to me. :) Now as per my newest obsession, I think I might watch Hairspray...LOL

RE: Heath Ledger - very weird. What a waste of what looked like a perfectly okay life and some really talented talent. RIP, Ned Kelly.
RE: baby movements - I love that part! It's like a party in your belly. And then it's like, no, kiddo, you can't get out that way. And then it's like, ouch, you can stop pinching me and kicking my insides now... but don't really stop because I like to know you're there.
RE: your last post and people saying dumb things - that never stops. It's what people do to try to relate. No getting away from it, unfortunately. Just smile, say thank you and go home and mock them profusely. LOL
Hey,
It's been a while since I visited your site. I cannot imagine so will try not to relate to the pregnancy thing (mostly because guys trying to comment on pregnancy stuff is ignorant at best). Take care and I look forward to seeing you both for supper. Cya,
Chromedomie