|
...not much but it is shocking me a bit that I am four days from my last post...could this be a trend?
I doubt it.
My daughter is doing some wombnastics right now...it's rather fascinating and never gets old. Yesterday Jonathan and I got to see her again in an ultrasound...well we got to see the back of her head, her spin, her arms, and a quick glimpse of her feet because my daughter will only show herself when she feels like it...go fig. LoL Jonathan and I are an interesting combination of strong wills so our child is going to be a joy that's for sure. At the very least a joy for our parents to point and say "Your turn!" LoL
At one point during the exam she absolutely kicked the instrument that was on my belly as if to say 'no more pictures'. I honestly think that every day I get just that much more excited to meet her...for more reasons than to possibly end this never ending backache and perpetual need to lean forward because of the extra weight I hold there.
Drive thru was fun at work yesterday. I sheepishly would have to ask people to pull up closer to the window because any attempt to lean out by myself was out of the question. I have to compliment the customers because they took it all in stride and most were very interested in when I was due and how I was feeling. It was cute...I was half tempted to put a note at the drive thru speaker saying 'Welcome to Starbucks your barista today is 7 months pregnant and requests that you drive as close to the window as possible...thank you' But I wasn't in drive thru that long to need to do that. :p
I'm being hoofed a lot right now so I'm going to go and lean forward on my exercise ball to alleviate some of my backache.
I doubt it.
My daughter is doing some wombnastics right now...it's rather fascinating and never gets old. Yesterday Jonathan and I got to see her again in an ultrasound...well we got to see the back of her head, her spin, her arms, and a quick glimpse of her feet because my daughter will only show herself when she feels like it...go fig. LoL Jonathan and I are an interesting combination of strong wills so our child is going to be a joy that's for sure. At the very least a joy for our parents to point and say "Your turn!" LoL
At one point during the exam she absolutely kicked the instrument that was on my belly as if to say 'no more pictures'. I honestly think that every day I get just that much more excited to meet her...for more reasons than to possibly end this never ending backache and perpetual need to lean forward because of the extra weight I hold there.
Drive thru was fun at work yesterday. I sheepishly would have to ask people to pull up closer to the window because any attempt to lean out by myself was out of the question. I have to compliment the customers because they took it all in stride and most were very interested in when I was due and how I was feeling. It was cute...I was half tempted to put a note at the drive thru speaker saying 'Welcome to Starbucks your barista today is 7 months pregnant and requests that you drive as close to the window as possible...thank you' But I wasn't in drive thru that long to need to do that. :p
I'm being hoofed a lot right now so I'm going to go and lean forward on my exercise ball to alleviate some of my backache.

Post a Comment