|
Okay so the last time I posted something was in February?? That's just ridiculous...lol I'm on this thing a lot more than that you'd think I'd keep ya'll posted better. I suppose I do if you have me on facebook, there are at least pictures...but come on...lol
Right...so I'm still pregnant...lol 28 weeks to be exact...this is the week of appointments for me. I have another ultrasound, my midwife is giving me a glucose test and then my WinRho shot as well...not sure why they are all happening one day after the other but there you have it.
7 months...yowza...honestly where does the time go? It astounds me that I've really been pregnant for 7 months...then at the same time I can't remember not being pregnant at this point. I remember looking at a picture my parents have of me a couple of Christmases ago and I was astounded by my ability to lean forward...LOL I spend more time going to the bathroom in the middle of the night, except unlike my first trimester I have to couple the getting up with a rolling technique to get out of bed with minimal injury. Pretty soon I'm gonna get Jonathan to just give me a little shove so I can sit up...it's good times.
Sleep isn't too bad it's interrupted but for the most part I can get enough...of course I go to sleep at about 9 even if I have to wake up at 7 because I'm definitely more tired these days especially after working a lot. Speaking of work I've moved down to 7 hour shifts from 8 hour shifts which doesn't sound like much but wow does it feel like a lot. I still feel pretty tired by the end of my shift but it wasn't as bad as when I was working full time...so for now I'm only cutting down by an hour daily...gotta keep up working in the time I have left.
I also feel like I have to apologise for that rant in my last post about people touching my belly. I really don't mind if it is someone I know...really. I know that it's fascinating and frankly I don't blame you, I tend to want to touch friend's pregnant belly's too...although now that I have my own the compulsion is abated just slightly...lol
So I'm going to go finish laundry and enjoy the rest of my day off. I'm also not going to promise quick updates...we are well aware of how good I am with those.
Right...so I'm still pregnant...lol 28 weeks to be exact...this is the week of appointments for me. I have another ultrasound, my midwife is giving me a glucose test and then my WinRho shot as well...not sure why they are all happening one day after the other but there you have it.
7 months...yowza...honestly where does the time go? It astounds me that I've really been pregnant for 7 months...then at the same time I can't remember not being pregnant at this point. I remember looking at a picture my parents have of me a couple of Christmases ago and I was astounded by my ability to lean forward...LOL I spend more time going to the bathroom in the middle of the night, except unlike my first trimester I have to couple the getting up with a rolling technique to get out of bed with minimal injury. Pretty soon I'm gonna get Jonathan to just give me a little shove so I can sit up...it's good times.
Sleep isn't too bad it's interrupted but for the most part I can get enough...of course I go to sleep at about 9 even if I have to wake up at 7 because I'm definitely more tired these days especially after working a lot. Speaking of work I've moved down to 7 hour shifts from 8 hour shifts which doesn't sound like much but wow does it feel like a lot. I still feel pretty tired by the end of my shift but it wasn't as bad as when I was working full time...so for now I'm only cutting down by an hour daily...gotta keep up working in the time I have left.
I also feel like I have to apologise for that rant in my last post about people touching my belly. I really don't mind if it is someone I know...really. I know that it's fascinating and frankly I don't blame you, I tend to want to touch friend's pregnant belly's too...although now that I have my own the compulsion is abated just slightly...lol
So I'm going to go finish laundry and enjoy the rest of my day off. I'm also not going to promise quick updates...we are well aware of how good I am with those.

You are a very delinquent blogger indeed. I supposed you can be forgiven.
Good luck with appointments! Have a gift for you the next time you come over...