Home is where the heart is...


...and my heart is with Jonathan and Arielle so therefore I am home. That said, I wish the bodies that had my heart were in BC...but hey we can't have it all. Right now Arielle is sleeping like an angel. She seems to have adapted back to a Manitoba sleep schedule whereas I am still on BC time. I went to bed at 11 last night and felt disoriented and tired at 9 this morning...I'm hoping this will go away soon and figure it will. In the meantime I've got this new inspiration to be clean I'm not sure what that is about...lol Meaning I reorganized Arielle's room, including her closet and am hoping to get some rubber maid containers to properly organize our living room...I think it's my very early stages of packing for whenever we buy a house. :)

Now that we're home life is going to go back to normal...or at least however normal can be looked at. I'm creating lists in my head of things I have to do that keep me up at night...I figure I'll give myself one doable project a day and try not to overwhelm myself...we'll see how that goes. I really don't have much else to say right now so I'm posting. :)
0 Responses