Wow it's been a month...and I was doing so good!

Okay it's been awhile since I updated and I thought I was doing pretty good there for awhile. Now in my defence my child was teething and my wrists have been killing me due to carpotunnel and then there was the time it took to come up with that list of excuses...I'll move on now.

Arielle is 7 months old now I can't believe where the time has gone! (She looks half awake in this picture because she had just woken up and :) She's also getting bigger by the day so, yet again, I'm in need of some more sleepers. Okay need is pushing it, I want more because when I get another week of extended time away from the washer due to extreme over tired, cranky and teething baby I want options...lol

She is doing so much and interacting even more every day that I'm just waiting for her to talk to me...well she's actually saying 'mumumum' but that's mostly when she's stressed. I'd like to think that it's in direct reference to me, but I'm not sure she's making that association just yet. The month of January was cold so I stayed in a lot. I didn't get as much cabin fever as I anticipated but then I got out to go to the gym and managed to visit my friend Mandi and her boys a couple of times so that was good. I really am looking forward to warming weather that's for sure.

Arielle and I are going out to BC for my cousin Vicki's wedding and I'm really looking forward to warmer temps, even if it does rain. Plus it'll be so cool to be at my sister's again. Last year around this time Jonathan and I went out there and it'll be kinda cool to come back a year later with the baby I was carrying in my belly last time :) Hopefully she'll sleep well while we're there but I'm not extremely worried. She adapts fairly well to things now as long as mom is nearby so she'll be fine.

We celebrated my godson Malakai's first birthday this passed weekend and I can't believe how time has flown. It seemed like a short time ago I was at working desperately waiting for Vergil to call me with the news and then boom Malakai is one! He and Arielle are interacting a bit more now...I figure once she becomes mobile they will be tearing it up big time. Krista and I are definitely going to be on our guard whenever they are together I know it! lol I'm really looking forward to this summer when the two of them can play together and if all goes well maybe even in our backyard.

Which leads me to the fact that Jonathan and I have fervently been looking for a house. We really are done with apartment living and having been looking for a cute little home to call our own. It would be great to have a nice backyard that Arielle can play in and I can send her out to so she can get rid of the energy I already know she's going to have in spades. We have managed to narrow down our search but not wanting to jinx anything that's all I'm going to say on my blog for now. I'll keep ya'll posted if we have a new address...here's hopin' and prayin'!

Well this is quite a bit longer than I had anticipated and it still doesn't seem to be saying all I wanted to say...at some point I'm going to put all of my thoughts down in an articulate pattern but it won't be this morning. I'll add one more picture of the blessing I get to spend time with every day and hope this update was not disappointing :)

As you can see she is showing off her two new little teeth on the bottom there :)
1 Response
  1. Erica H Says:

    Great post! They do grow up so quickly. It seems like every single week or even DAY they're doing something new. So fun!