Last night I went to my cousin Vicki's wedding and had an absolute blast. I also danced for maybe half an hour and my legs are killing me. I think it may be official that I'm old...another random and odd experience for me at the wedding, I was dancing and singing along to the song 'Low' by Flo Rida and the next song was 'Staying Alive' by the Bee Gees and I knew most of the words to both...talk about your generation jump...lol
Arielle was being watched by good friends of mine and she did...well...alright. This was the first time she's been babysat and put to bed by someone other than me or Jonathan. Apparently she could be calmed down a little and would be fine until she realized that I wasn't there. I think Becky was being nice by not telling me how long or loud she really cried but I completely trust her so if she was fine I'm fine and I really appreciated the night off. It's the longest I've been away from Arielle and I missed her a lot by the time I got home. She did manage to sleep well after she fell asleep so I'm happy that she didn't make Becky and Travis' time too horrible! lol
Today we hung out with Eric's parents and brother and pretty much did nothing else which is great because last night was tiring.
Arielle and I are having a lot of fun here but we still miss Jonathan. He talked to Arielle on the phone and she got so excited she was trying to grab the phone and kept looking around for him it was very cute! Now she's having a nap and the rest of the fam is done playing their game so I'm going to join them and watch CSI: Miami...mostly because I have to...Horitio Cane drives me NUTS!! lol

Post a Comment