|
So Arielle went on her first play date without Mommy or Daddy yesterday. I was at work and yet still had some separation anxiety...lol She was with one of her favourite babysitters so I wasn't worried for her well being, but frankly I didn't think it was fair that she was having fun without me! :)
She wasn't all that interested in taking a nap after which lead her to being quite overtired about an hour before her regular bedtime. It was very sad actually. I tried to give her a bath and she was screaming and could not be consoled. So it was a quick wipe down hair wash get outta there situation. Then she had to cuddle with me for about ten minutes before I could put her nightgown on.
I'm pretty sure she fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow then slept a solid 12 hours before stirring this morning. I'm hoping she'll nap better this afternoon.
My little girl is just getting so big I can't believe it! I watch her running around the yard playing and remember last year when we were planning to move here. She couldn't even walk then let alone run around! This summer is going to be so much more active for her. Plus she's literally getting big...she's quite tall, at least to me she seems tall. Maybe that's because I still want her to be my baby, who knows :p
We're really enjoying the gorgeous weather over the last few days. I've also started a list of things I'd like to get Arielle for outside. However, she seems quite content to move stones, dirt and leaves from one spot to another. My child does not need elaborate toys, just her imagination...that said I think a sandbox is in order at the very least.
Well it's the afternoon now so I'm gonna go try to do some exercising while Arielle makes me believe she's sleeping, we'll see who's more delusional in an hour :)

hahahah nevermind figured it out!