Both my children are going crazy today!!


First my DD has not stopped moving or talking since she woke up. I'm serious she just keeps running laps around the house singing made up songs and repeating everything I say...lol She did sit still long enough to play with play-doh but the talking definitely did not stop! I finally got her to quiet down to watch an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and now she's having her afternoon 'quiet' time. (Quiet is in quotes because she's definitely singing in there)

Just like his/her sister my LO (little one) is doing some serious wombnastics! I was sitting with my legs tucked under me reading sort of leaning to my left side and I felt a very distinct movement. Felt sort of like a flip I almost felt like I had to stretch out to give LO one more room! lol It was very cool, I tried to put my hand on my belly to see if I could feel it on the outside but not yet, however LO has the same energy bug my DD has. It's very exciting. Now I'm sitting in that position again hoping for some more movement...I seriously could feel that all day and be happy. :)
0 Responses