|
Oh dear it's been almost a month. I've fallen off the ball and you know how difficult it is to get onto a ball! :) Especially now, I started this thing an hour ago and then got distracted by actual work. Oh yeah go me.
So now I'm on the cusp of lunch and will probably not get this posted till after. I found this quote just now and decided to share it:
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austin
LoL, Amen Jane!
Okay this was supposed to be posted yesterday...oh no wait the day before. What day is it?
Yikes...I'll go right more in a proper post and just leave this one at, I kinda want to see the movie 'Becoming Jane' which prompted me putting in that quote. If you click the link you can see what it's all about, it interests me mainly because her books interest me. I would love to own them myself one day.
The only odd thing is Jane's love interest is played by the actor who portrayed Mr. Tumnus in 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe' a couple of years ago. I'll have to remind myself that he's not a faun when I watch that movie.
Now on to a today post.
So now I'm on the cusp of lunch and will probably not get this posted till after. I found this quote just now and decided to share it:
"I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." - Jane Austin
LoL, Amen Jane!
Okay this was supposed to be posted yesterday...oh no wait the day before. What day is it?
Yikes...I'll go right more in a proper post and just leave this one at, I kinda want to see the movie 'Becoming Jane' which prompted me putting in that quote. If you click the link you can see what it's all about, it interests me mainly because her books interest me. I would love to own them myself one day.
The only odd thing is Jane's love interest is played by the actor who portrayed Mr. Tumnus in 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe' a couple of years ago. I'll have to remind myself that he's not a faun when I watch that movie.
Now on to a today post.

Post a Comment