Learned the coffee bar...

...go me.

So it's my dad's birthday tomorrow...sure wish I could call him and wish him a happy birthday...maybe next year.

You ever have one of those days where so many things seem to go right and you just don't know what to do with it because everything usually goes wrong? And then you berate yourself for not being able to just sit and enjoy any and all joy that comes your way. I always want to take any good day and turn it around to pray for better. Something like:

"Thanks for the good you gave me today Lord...now would you be a dear and deal with the hella huge pink elephant problem in my family right now so I could really and truly enjoy the next good day you give me? Thanks...ps- good on ya for hookin' me up before I'm 30...little bit of a tight squeeze there don't you think?"

Ya okay you're not supposed to be sarcastic with a Deity...but I have it on good authority that God has a sense of humor...I mean come on people a platypus?? :p

I'm sorry it's after midnight, I'm still up and decided to ramble. I guess it's not dad's birthday tomorrow any more...it's his birthday today...happy birthday dad...know that I love you even if I can't tell you today.
0 Responses