|
yup it's true folks I have done the unthinkable, or the thinkable...or the insane...truth be told I did the idiotic. I figured out, the hard way, that my body cannot do the splits...especially the half splits.
Let me set the stage...I have just started work and am in the process of making an amazing mocha frap...however there is a patch of water right in front of the frap station. *cue ominous music now* So Sheri in her efficient and fast way steps over to the frap station...her right heel hits the patch of water and shoots forward...her left leg decides that now is the time to go backwards and her arms come down to stop her from falling into a very bad form of the splits. Too late damage done she has pulled a few muscles in her thigh as well as twisted her knee ever so nicely.
Now the crutches tease her from where they lean against the wall daring her to figure out a way to walk without them.
Stupid patch of water.
So went through a drive thru clinic and got a fifteen second diagnosis of 'pulled muscle' jeez you think? Now, the next day, I'm holed up at home with the leg propped up getting ready to ice it again. However tomorrow I shall venture back to work to slowly start rehabilitating my muscles. They can't atrophy or anything and I suck at this thing they call a healing process...can't it go faster so I can go back to work??
On the plus side I can finally blog, something I haven't done in awhile and check through how other people are doing on their blogs and fully rest in the news that I get to be Nina Sheri in February...YAY baby dela Rosa is going to make his/her entrance into this world at that time and I'm ever so excited about that!!
That's it for my intelligent rant today...on another level if you haven't seen The Simpsons movie then I'd go it's mindless and every so much fun...in fact what makes the movie even better is going to see it with Krista and Vergil and then listening to Vergil and Jonathan giggle the whole time...it was fantastic.
Okay I have to go get that ice pack again...I'm out. :)
Let me set the stage...I have just started work and am in the process of making an amazing mocha frap...however there is a patch of water right in front of the frap station. *cue ominous music now* So Sheri in her efficient and fast way steps over to the frap station...her right heel hits the patch of water and shoots forward...her left leg decides that now is the time to go backwards and her arms come down to stop her from falling into a very bad form of the splits. Too late damage done she has pulled a few muscles in her thigh as well as twisted her knee ever so nicely.
Now the crutches tease her from where they lean against the wall daring her to figure out a way to walk without them.
Stupid patch of water.
So went through a drive thru clinic and got a fifteen second diagnosis of 'pulled muscle' jeez you think? Now, the next day, I'm holed up at home with the leg propped up getting ready to ice it again. However tomorrow I shall venture back to work to slowly start rehabilitating my muscles. They can't atrophy or anything and I suck at this thing they call a healing process...can't it go faster so I can go back to work??
On the plus side I can finally blog, something I haven't done in awhile and check through how other people are doing on their blogs and fully rest in the news that I get to be Nina Sheri in February...YAY baby dela Rosa is going to make his/her entrance into this world at that time and I'm ever so excited about that!!
That's it for my intelligent rant today...on another level if you haven't seen The Simpsons movie then I'd go it's mindless and every so much fun...in fact what makes the movie even better is going to see it with Krista and Vergil and then listening to Vergil and Jonathan giggle the whole time...it was fantastic.
Okay I have to go get that ice pack again...I'm out. :)

What the heck? Why are you injuring yourself? I understand it's hard to believe all the good things that have been happening lately, but there really isn't any need to 'balance it out' by hurting yourself. Sheesh. I knew you were a sucker for punishment, but this is ridiculous. GET BETTER SOON!!
Sorry about the injury...Would have loved to see the gymnastics though!
SUE!! SUE!!! SUE!! Starbucks is FULL of money!! I know because my aunt bought stocks in it before they got "big" and every time we talk to her she tells us how much they're worth..
Oh my goodness, you would not believe the obscene thing they're making me type into the word verification box to post this..