When you say you love me...

...in that moment I know why I'm alive. - Josh Groban

Why am I quoting Josh Groban? Because I'm going to see him in concert tonight. My birthday present from Jonathan...you know after I said 'I want to go to the Josh Groban concert.' Nothing slips by my husband...lol

The leg is doing a bit better, mostly because I actually took the doctor's advice and have been staying off of it for the last couple of days. It still aches quite a bit if I'm on it too much so tonight will be fun...hopefully the concert will be so good it'll take my mind off of the pain. As will the extra strength Tylenol I'm popping these days. Most of the time it's just a dull ache but sometimes I get hit with a shooting pain...this healing business is just not all that fun...oh well this too shall pass.

I'm sure the concert tonight will boost my spirits...in fact I know it will. Although I have been lucky in this whole thing...I haven't lost out much in regards to wages because worker's comp and Starbucks have been good about reimbursing me what with it being a work injury and all...I just want to get back to work again...i actually like it and find I'm getting a bit bored just sitting around...ps. my cat is insane she is now attacking the pillow I have on the chair...as though she is saving me...oh wait no not saving me she just attacked my elbow...I think it's just an attacking moment or something, either way it is highly entertaining!...lol

Anyway I'm off to go have lunch with my hubby and hang out with him today...first though...pain meds...right...now I'm good...or will be in half an hour...the cat is attacking my heel now...she really is insane.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hello it's gab!!!
    i have meet cats similar to the one you talked about at the end...she goes by the name of MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!