Oh for the love! Josh Groban puts on an amazing concert! Seriously it was fantastic I loved the whole thing.
However before I get into the concert I must mention a little comment to my dear girl Gab…it’s true Molly is absolutely insane and downright mean…now my cat is just insane. Here’s the difference. She loves to cuddle and loves to be picked up and actually doesn’t mind my niece Jane (who’s 14 months) whereas Molly would have Jane for dinner. Miss Mao just really likes to play and since my feet happen to be on the ground she attacks them…it’s very funny…you’d like her as opposed to Molly who you hate for good reason…lol See now she’s sitting in my lap just purring hugging my arm while she sleeps cause she is also a suck…lol…okay I rest my case back to Josh and his wonderful singing and surprisingly hilarious humour.
Okay so if anyone has ever heard Josh Groban I figure there is no argument that he is a fantastic vocalist. Seriously his voice is amazing!! I was expecting this and was not disappointed when he opened the show with ‘You are Loved’ which is the song that Jonathan and I danced to at our reception. Gorgeous song it was a cuddle/sappy moment that’s for sure! Throughout the show he did not disappoint at all vocally he even ended with ‘You Raise Me Up’ which is another of my favorites, it always makes me think of my dad.
Anyway what surprised me was the fact that this guy is really funny! Unlike other artists I really knew nothing about him except that he sounds amazing so I was pleasantly surprised that he is also quite funny. An example is his response to the screaming girl fans…they yell I love you he says ‘I love you too’ and then adds ‘you frighten me with your love’…or when he did the song ‘In Her Eyes’ and started singing somewhere in the stands right next to some fans and they didn’t notice at first! LoL So he mocks them later saying ‘I can hear you bickering as I sing ‘harold get the camera he’s right there, I can’t believe it you missed him!’…’ He really was just very funny. I have more stories about that but you get the point, I won’t bog you down with that.
So yeah about the leg, after the show it did hurt a bit but it certainly wasn’t as bad as it was last week. Wow that was not fun. So tomorrow I’m going to the doctor to get it checked out and cleared for me to be able to go back to work. I actually miss work. I know I’m weird. After the doctor’s tomorrow I’m meeting my grandparents at the airport because they’re going to

Post a Comment