|
You know I think it's so cute when people talk about having their kids on a routine...does that actually happen? I don't know if I believe it...every time I even remotely get Arielle close to a routine she'll have a bad night and that'll mess with the next day which then throws off the following day. I try...but apparently Arielle still hasn't read the 'how to' books I've looked at so we're plugging away at each day...I suppose since she is only 2 months old that there is a chance she'll eventually be on a routine...but work with me I haven't had much sleep in the last few days.
Today my sister-in-law is coming over...YAY! She just moved into the city to go to school and (according to me) to hang out with her niece a lot! LOL I'm actually looking forward to getting a chance to vacuum and just clean up this place a bit...some days it's hard for me to get the energy for anything but taking care of Arielle...especially when she spends all day NOT napping...with Janna here she can hang out with Arielle and I can clean, uninterrupted it's sad that this makes me happy...lol
I'm also hoping that if I can even try to get her on a schedule I can actually blog more...I know I've been saying that since I started this thing so don't hold your breath...but really I do have that goal...lol
On Friday is Arielle's 2 month birthday and her first visit to the pediatrician so I'm going to ask him about this wholes gas thing...maybe he'll have some insight...or I'll just have to live through this stage...who knows...at least that afternoon Jonathan will be home and he's buying me a pedicure...so that'll get me through this week. :)
Gonna go try that 'sleep when she sleeps' thing. :P
Today my sister-in-law is coming over...YAY! She just moved into the city to go to school and (according to me) to hang out with her niece a lot! LOL I'm actually looking forward to getting a chance to vacuum and just clean up this place a bit...some days it's hard for me to get the energy for anything but taking care of Arielle...especially when she spends all day NOT napping...with Janna here she can hang out with Arielle and I can clean, uninterrupted it's sad that this makes me happy...lol
I'm also hoping that if I can even try to get her on a schedule I can actually blog more...I know I've been saying that since I started this thing so don't hold your breath...but really I do have that goal...lol
On Friday is Arielle's 2 month birthday and her first visit to the pediatrician so I'm going to ask him about this wholes gas thing...maybe he'll have some insight...or I'll just have to live through this stage...who knows...at least that afternoon Jonathan will be home and he's buying me a pedicure...so that'll get me through this week. :)
Gonna go try that 'sleep when she sleeps' thing. :P

Yeah, we didn't get to our current routine until about, oh, I don't know, two months ago. Before that, I based it on whenever Kai ate that morning - we'd do 2 1/2 or 3 hour stretches from his first morning feed and go from there. It meant the times he ate were different every day, but at least it let me kind of plan around him a little. Whatever works is what I figured.
Good luck with the gas thing. Poor kid and her funny tummy.