|
The mother is queen of that realm and sways a sceptre more potent than that of kings or priests. ~Author Unknown
Queen huh? Well I suppose if one wants to throw a title up there then queen works for me...especially since I'm fairly certain my daughter is a princess :)
I sometimes come up with some great blog posts while I'm trying to fall asleep but for some reason whenever I pull up a new post I can't think of a darn thing to say. Life in the Banman household is humming along pretty well...we work, we play, we live...oh and I love my little girl who has turn walking into running. She loves to just toddle along around the house very proud of herself. She also has taken a liking to going outside which is great...except when it's raining...she hates it when I tell her no and gets this very sad face before she bursts into tears...hearing no is very traumatic for her.
These days she is experiencing a mild cold so there's a lot of snot removal and raspy breathing. It's not nearly as bad as that thing we battled at the beginning of June but it's still uncomfortable for her. The funny thing is she actually allows me to wipe her nose! If I want to clean her face she flips out but apparently nose cleaning is allowed...I really have to stop trying to understand her...lol
This week we are supposed to be experiencing actual summer weather, something I'm not holding my breath for but it will be nice to be able to go for walks without worrying about rain. I'm working only closing shifts this week so have my days with my girl which is great...then next week I'm still trying to find a sitter for Monday...my regular day sitter (my wonderful friend Krista :) is moving over the last two weeks in August and I don't want to burden her with babysitting while she's trying to pack and move so I am scouring around looking for a sitter. I don't want summer to go but I really can't wait for the schedule of fall to kick in, it's way more reliable...not so sporadic...I don't like having to hunt for babysitters ever week...it makes having a job less appealing to me...but I'm not going to make a drastic decision like that right now at the end of summer...one step at a time...lol
This post is getting fairly long and not making a lick of sense so here's a picture of my cutie at the zoo yesterday...she wasn't all that sure what was going on...now I'm gonna go drink some water so I don't get a full blown cold :p
Queen huh? Well I suppose if one wants to throw a title up there then queen works for me...especially since I'm fairly certain my daughter is a princess :)
I sometimes come up with some great blog posts while I'm trying to fall asleep but for some reason whenever I pull up a new post I can't think of a darn thing to say. Life in the Banman household is humming along pretty well...we work, we play, we live...oh and I love my little girl who has turn walking into running. She loves to just toddle along around the house very proud of herself. She also has taken a liking to going outside which is great...except when it's raining...she hates it when I tell her no and gets this very sad face before she bursts into tears...hearing no is very traumatic for her.
These days she is experiencing a mild cold so there's a lot of snot removal and raspy breathing. It's not nearly as bad as that thing we battled at the beginning of June but it's still uncomfortable for her. The funny thing is she actually allows me to wipe her nose! If I want to clean her face she flips out but apparently nose cleaning is allowed...I really have to stop trying to understand her...lol
This week we are supposed to be experiencing actual summer weather, something I'm not holding my breath for but it will be nice to be able to go for walks without worrying about rain. I'm working only closing shifts this week so have my days with my girl which is great...then next week I'm still trying to find a sitter for Monday...my regular day sitter (my wonderful friend Krista :) is moving over the last two weeks in August and I don't want to burden her with babysitting while she's trying to pack and move so I am scouring around looking for a sitter. I don't want summer to go but I really can't wait for the schedule of fall to kick in, it's way more reliable...not so sporadic...I don't like having to hunt for babysitters ever week...it makes having a job less appealing to me...but I'm not going to make a drastic decision like that right now at the end of summer...one step at a time...lol
This post is getting fairly long and not making a lick of sense so here's a picture of my cutie at the zoo yesterday...she wasn't all that sure what was going on...now I'm gonna go drink some water so I don't get a full blown cold :p

Post a Comment