|
Okay so I knew it would happen. I've been predicting the way Arielle would decide to walk pretty much since she rolled over. She'll just decide to walk and do it...today was totally the day. This morning she would walk from one place to another as long as they were only a few feet apart...by the end of the day she cleared the living room to go see her dad when he got home.
*sigh* Time really does fly. They really do grow up so fast...where is that tiny little baby that used to sleep on my chest?
*sigh* Time really does fly. They really do grow up so fast...where is that tiny little baby that used to sleep on my chest?

'sigh' time surely does fly by! I remember you walking across the living room floor(gold shag)for a treat. You were very proud of yourself with your new found independence. I was amazed at how quickly you learned new things...and you still are...still thrilled at learning new things like being a mother...whew crying now...I love you Mom
Oh mom you are so cute...I love you too...I know get thrilled watching my daughter learn new things...dang now I'm crying...lol
Wow! Way to go Arielle! It's crazy how fast our little babies grow up!:( We started potty-training with Kallie last week, and she's pretty much totally trained now...how can my little baby be such a big girl? Walking is such a huge milestone! Now you get to watch her grow from the adorable 'toddling' stage to full out running:)
I love your 'my job is mother' post:)