|
It's one more day of work and then...the unknown. I don't know if I thought about it that way until just now. I've just been thinking about not having to work and then all of a sudden realized it's not that I'm not working...I'm just doing hourly, paid work any more...lol This is the rest of my life...wow...funny thing...I still can't wait.
This past week has been hard. I'm very pregnant and still trying to pull off 35 hours a week on my feet...it is most definitely taking it's toll. Plus I have seasonal allergies that I can't medicate the way I'm used to so with lack of sleep I've been quite sick AND trying to work. I know I'm insane...one more work day and I'm set. Today my feet were so swollen when I got home I had a bath and then just put them up while I had a nap for over an hour.
After work tomorrow I could give birth at any time...mostly because in my mind I'll be ready for it. I'm really not. I still have to pack up the bag I'll take to the hospital and pack the diaper bag for the first time...I'll probably do that on Sunday...lol
Anyway this is kinda boring so I'll go but I'll leave you a picture of my cat hugging my belly because I think it's cute...lol


Happy no more work! Enjoy what time you have to yourself before baby is born. Sleep lots, putter around, giggle at all the baby clothes, pack your hospital bag and get ready to add a whole new person to your life! Yay! I can't wait to meet her either! I keep having dreams about visiting you at your parents' house and telling you to give birth already!
Oh, and bring your nursing pillow with you to the hospital - that's one other thing I wish I'd had with me.
See you tomorrow!