Two more weeks...maybe

Okay so I'm done work...my final countdown before my due date is the arrival of my parents on the 25th....I've been working the countdowns since I found out I was pregnant. Monumental moments throughout the nine months like my parents visit at Christmas, Kai's birth, seeing my sister, finishing work...and one by one they are falling by the wayside so the only thing left is the actual birth of my child.

Wow.

You know I can't wait for that moment because I'll get to finally meet this little girl...now of course the labour and delivery is something I'm a bit apprehensive about but it's not something I can avoid so clearly I choose not to think too much about it. :)

So work is done which means I'm home more and for the most part I absolutely love that because I can rest and relax as much as I need to while still getting things done at home. The downside is, I gotta say, boredom. I can't really do much because physically I get very tired if I do too much so basically I sit at home and wait. Am I gonna go into labour early? Yes? No? Who knows...least of all me...lol This can be slightly frustrating...even making plans is completely up in the air because I always have to add the addendum 'if I'm not having a baby'...lol

Now I'm doing laundry and waiting for my friend to call so I can go out for tea and get out of my apartment for the first time in two days...it'll be good times. Yesterday I cleaned my room and had to nap for over an hour afterwards. I did manage to pack a hospital bag yesterday, just in case...now I need to finish the baby's room after Jonathan has put together the dresser and stuff. There always seems to be something to do...and not enough energy to do it. :p


Oh well, life shall go on and laundry calls so I shall go...here's a pic of me, VERY pregnant with new hair. :)
0 Responses