|
...how do you classify it really? Is it when you organize all the clothes you have according to age. Or when you set up everything you have as though the child is actually here? How about vaccuming, daily...lol
So there we go that's the crib...actually made...I like it...so very cute. :) The dresser also has clothes in it, but really no pic of that...lol

I don't really feel an extra burst of energy but I definitely like having little projects to do each day to keep me occupied. Tomorrow I get to have a pedicure in the morning...Krista has informed me that this could mean I'll go into labour...lol Especially since she made the appointment...haha I figure this kid is way too comfortable right now...she might take a few more days...I might have to vaccum a few more times...possibly clean the bathroom.
OR
Oooh I could organize my cupboards! The fact that this excites me is very freaky...lol Wanna see the fruits of my labour <-- no pun intended...lol
So there we go that's the crib...actually made...I like it...so very cute. :) The dresser also has clothes in it, but really no pic of that...lol
And then here are the bags, with nursing pillow (thanks for the advice Krista :), waiting to go to the hospital...lol

Hahahahahaha! Nesting. I love it. This kid is coming SOON, I can feel it! Just not until tomorrow afternoon, okay? I really want this pedicure, especially since I've got some serious knife toes going on here.