1:08 p.m.
|
By Sheri

So Jonathan and I decided that since we were planning to get a digital camera why not get a camcorder that takes still photos as well. It was a little bit more expensive but frankly I really like the idea of taking video of her now so that I can remember this very cute time in her life...as well as subsequent cuteness...I can't help it she gets cuter by the day. There is a downside that the camcorder doesn't have a flash, but heck those are accessories that we can get later and really this thing is so much fun, we can make videos of her set to music and basically collect en mass so much images of her that no one save grandparents are going to want to watch...lol

See this picture isn't too bad is it? I love the faux hawk she has going on right now with the hair she got at birth slowly falling off and new fuzz growing in...I think I can see blond and even some red in her hair so who knows we might have a strawberry blond girl on our hands...yikes she's just going to keep getting more beautiful huh? That's it she can't date till she's 45...lol

See even Arielle is sick of pictures and talk of pictures. It's hilarious I try and take video of her doing all of her mobile things and there's nothing she just stares at the camera like she's wondering what the heck I expect of her...lol
Off the topic of video taping babies I went to my friend Janice's wedding last night and it was too much fun, mostly because Krista had a little too much...ehm...was entertaining. There's video of that but of course I will forget how to upload that if ever asked to...haha That is for me to use at a later date...mostly for amusement purposes. Anyway the wedding was gorgeous and a lot of fun I'm so very happy for Janice and very glad that she got to have this moment. For those of you who were at my May wedding Janice was our MC.
I'd like to send out a SKIDOOSH to all that sat at the table with me...mostly because that caused me to laugh the most...well Vergil's commentary of said comment was what caused me to laugh...it was good times. :p
Yeah, yeah, let's not be too hasty to mock your dear friend. Had you not had to drive, I would have ensured you reached the same state of...well, you know as me.
And SKIDOOSH back at ya! LOL
Haha it's true if Jonathan had been there to drive I would have been just as bad...lol
skidoosh