So very much in love with my girl!

Sometimes I think she's just so cute that I can't stand it! I want to pepper her with kisses every second of every day just to hear her laugh...I can't wait to watch her discover something new because I get to discover it right along with her. She's growing so big that I can't believe she ever lived inside of me. I must have only been half alive until she was born because now I feel more whole than I've ever felt in my life. As cheeseball as it sounds she completes me in a way I could only dream about in the past.

I am so head over heals in love with my baby.

Now granted there are nights where I wish she would sleep just that much longer or times when I want her to nap because I know it's good for her even when she seems to think she wants to be wide awake. Or moments when I'd give anything to actually shower in leisure as opposed to a quick run through when I have a second. But then she'll be in her jolly jumper in the bathroom door and she smiles at me and I could care less that I haven't worn my hair down in a month or the fact that I can't remember the last time I wore my own jeans.

Arielle my dear I'm sorry that I'm constantly dressing you in these matching outfits that I'm sure will haunt you when you're older. Or that I'm taking pictures of you now that I'm already planning to show to your first boyfriend. I can't wait till you can talk (even though I've been told once I started I haven't stopped...lol) so that we can start relating on a new level. You are just so amazing there aren't words enough to convey that to you. There are going to be times when I'm going to be frustrated or tired and will not be at my best, but never for a second does that mean that I don't love you more than anything. Your dad was my reason for believing in happiness again and you are my reason for building hope where it had diminished. Mommy loves you so much she can't wait for you to wake up!

But she will. :)
0 Responses