Wow ya'll weren't kidding about time flying!

Not that I, for a minute, thought anyone who told me to enjoy every moment was kidding...but wow I just can't believe how big my little girl is...she's growing and learning at such a fast rate her old mom can't keep up.

A couple of stories to entertain. The other morning sounded like a typical morning when my dear child started talking to herself. I was on the phone with my mom so I walked into Arielle's room and burst out laughing...because my child, in an effort to free herself of her swaddle me, removed her arm from not only the swaddle me but the sleeper as well. Right through the neck! I swear it was too funny as you can see from my picture...I kept laughing and that was the look she was giving me as I took pictures, clearly wondering what was taking me so long in letting her out and changing her diaper...haha I figure this is the one of the first in very interesting things my child will do and say in the future.

This morning she is sitting next to me in the ExerSaucer that she borrowed from her friend Kai. Last night was the first time she was in there and initially she wasn't sure. She was THRILLED to be standing but then one of the toys made a noise that freaked her out and mommy had to save her. Then later on we tried again (away from the scary toy) and she loved it. Now she's just exploring each of the toys and has even made up with the one that scared her. I, on the other hand, cannot believe that my Arielle is doing all of these things independent of me...yeah I know this is just the beginning but man I'm already feeling a sense of loss from that little baby that came out of me who even needed me to hold her head up, now she's figuring out how to STAND for goodness sake...*sigh* I really do love these moments and am so thankful I get this year off to enjoy these milestones with her.

Last night was a break in our beautiful sleeping habits and I think it had something to do with mom eating too much salsa or something because boy did she have gas and I think some constipation. She got up every three hours to eat which is unusual because she usually has one stint of about 5-6 hours...then at around 4:40 she started fussy and crying out in pain and over the next hour I had to rock with her and nurse her on and off (it helps with the gas) till she could work it out enough to go back to sleep...however the sleep didn't last and finally at 7:00 after nursing her again I took her to bed with me and she slept till about 8:30 and now after one huge poop (that soiled the above outfit) she's back asleep and I hope it's a long one but we'll have to see.

I am enjoying my coffee now and trying to figure out my day (including the load of laundry I have to do now because of the poopy outfit...lol). I was going to go to the gym this morning. I've been doing it every other day for a week now. I'd feed Arielle at about 5:30 and then make it to Curves just after 6...I really liked those days and am enjoying the work out...I was going to go this morning but after being up from basically 4:40 on I frankly did not have the energy so I'm going tomorrow. I want to get into this habit before it gets to cold for me to venture out that early in the morning...lol

I'm gonna go try and eat some breakfast before my little wonder wakes up, here is one of many pictures I took of her yesterday when we were cuddling. :) Also an adorable picture of the Levi's outfit, a hand me down from her cousin Jane.
0 Responses