Cleaning anything involves making something else dirty, but anything can get dirty without something else getting clean. ~Laurence J. Peter

It's true! And even though my house is a small one it gets messy way too fast. I could blame the toddler we have trotting around here but she really likes to clean up after herself, it's almost disturbing...lol I think the dust bunnies and I are just waging war on each other determined to be the one to win...I shall prevail! I have a vacuum. Which is another thing, we have somewhat of a solution to the problem we were having with vacuuming. I got her this and now she just 'vacuums' a room ahead of me and everyone is happy. Although we do have to point at her vacuum and mommy's vacuum about 15 times before we can actually start. Whatever works...one for me zero for the dust bunnies!

Rather pointless post except to update how vacuuming is going in our house :)
0 Responses