Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. ~Doug Larson

The quote is true! When you've had snow for so long and had to layer all of your clothes to keep warm as soon as the sun shines and melts the snow it doesn't matter if it's wet as long as it's warm you can't help but go outside.

I really think that Arielle was starting to get a bit of cabin fever at the end of winter there. So much so that she was actually afraid of the outdoors when it was finally warm enough to go outside. Now she's barely out of bed and standing at the door ready to go out. She'll only come inside if I make washing her hands sound appealing or if we're gonna watch 'Bob' (that means Veggie Tales lol). This is why I've added a photo of her watching Bob on the computer. I've edited out the bare bum because I don't want her in therapy later on in her life because I put her bare bum on the internet. However trust me it is a very cute bare bum.

Now she is napping for almost the third straight hour. This happens when she doesn't get any sleep for a couple of nights and breaks her routine. So I think that is why there was a break in her 'talking' nap. I'm letting her sleep right now because she is a lot more pleasant to be around once she's slept. :) She was great over the weekend tho. She made everybody laugh with her overall cuteness and was pretty much cheerful both days that we went out which is awesome.

She really does love her cousin Jane. She got very excited and pointed at Jane when we went to Nana's on Saturday. Then she actually got down off my lap to go play with Jane. And whenever she wanted to see me Jane would take her hand and walk her over to me 'See Arielle here's your mom' then they'd go back and play. My fave was when Jane came over to me and said 'Arielle wanted her bunny so I gave it to her. She's all right now' like a 35 year old...haha She's so cute.

I should get off to work now tho so I'll leave you with a pic of Arielle that I took when she was outside this morning. Didn't really wax philosophical in this post but heck it's longer and has cute pics, what more do you want from me? :p
1 Response
  1. barkman Says:

    how do i follow you.