|
I don't hate them like Garfield but I do usually have a very busy Monday. It's 8:30 and I'm pretty much ready to crawl into bed with a book and go to sleep. I don't work a full 8 hour day at work but it is 6.5 plus I come home and it's right into Arielle's evening routine. Doesn't sound like much but I'm pretty tired by the end of the night. I hope I'll get an extra burst of adrenaline when we have another one...lol Maybe it's the hormones...haha
Arielle moved up another size in diaper today. The one she was wearing said it went to 36 pounds and she's not that heavy yet but it was giving her red marks all around cause it was too tight, so up another size we went. SIZE 5! What the heck my baby can't be that big yet can she?
Well I'm too tired to wax philosophical right now, maybe tomorrow morning over coffee I can come up with something somewhat worth reading...lol
Arielle moved up another size in diaper today. The one she was wearing said it went to 36 pounds and she's not that heavy yet but it was giving her red marks all around cause it was too tight, so up another size we went. SIZE 5! What the heck my baby can't be that big yet can she?
Well I'm too tired to wax philosophical right now, maybe tomorrow morning over coffee I can come up with something somewhat worth reading...lol

Time flys when you're having fun! :) I agree with you though Mondays are rough!