Happy Thanksgiving and Happy return of my husband!

Okay I know that I'm spoiled. My DH works from home so I get to see him a lot more than I would if he worked outside of the home. There are times when I wish he wasn't always underfoot but for the most part I love that he's home. Our DD gets to see him a lot more and I really enjoy having the 'travel time' between work being eliminated. So when he was gone for the last three weeks I think I felt his absence more than I would have if he didn't work at home.

So this Canadian Thanksgiving weekend I'm extra thankful for my husband. I honestly don't know how single parents do it. If you are are single parent reading this than you have my kudos. I spent three weeks living like a single parent and I gotta say as much as I love my daughter I also love that her father is around to balance us out. DD and I are very similar, we need a referee...lol

Three weeks is a long time.  I realized the other day that DH actually spent more time in Texas than he did in our new house. DD and I developed different routines and started doing things, like potty training, while he was away. So now we're trying to get him back in the loop. He's slowly entering back into the loop but it can be difficult.

Either way I'm beyond thrilled to have my husband back. There can be little things that are frustrating with him working from home, but they are easy to deal with compared to him not being here at all. DD missed him, I missed him in short he is loved...a lot!